Dr Nona Newseen
Life in the modern world places a constant strain on people which sometimes impairs our ability to function in an organized and focused manner.
Halo Newseen contains a unique and high quality mixture of herbs, minerals, Chlorophyll and essential fatty acids, to support and refresh your body and general feeling.
Dead Sea salt, Scutellaria, Passiflora, Melissa, Hops.
Experience the Dead Sea in your own home.
You must see at what ridiculous price other shop selling the newseen !!
All Dr. Nona products have been approved by the Ministry of Health of Israel known for its strict policy on quality product manufacturing and efficacy. They are natural, do not include animal derivatives, and have never been tested on
animals. The capsules are made from vegetable and Contains no parabens
All additional payments such as tax, are the buyers responsibility.
For 50% discount Spcial Offer
We are Directors at Dr Nona LTD & Priority Class Members at Dr Nona Clinic Lenom
Your benefits :
Our Company Dr. Nona has set up a Cancer Aid Fund for Children
With a percentage of the Company’s Cycle.
Dead Sea Health Benefits
Dead Sea, Earth’s lowest elevation on land, attracts countless visitors for centuries. It has incredible natural healing powers. People from around the world that have problems with rheumatism, psoriasis, and arthritis enjoy the magic of the Dead Sea to relieve the pain.
Dead Sea is known as “Salt Sea” as well. It has high salt concentration, with 33.7% salinity in it (10 times higher than the Mediterranean Sea) and 26 essential minerals. A dozen of those minerals don’t even exist in any other ocean or sea. In addition, warm and sunny climate makes a wonderful atmosphere to stay and enjoy the lowest place on earth.
What Elements Make Dead Sea So Unique?
· Magnesium: assists to generate energy and to make protein synthesis.
· Zinc: stimulates collagen synthesis and improves skin elasticity, encourages cell regeneration. It helps to prevent acne by improving milk secretion. Zinc is used as an anti-inflammatory, and more.
· Potassium: helps to smooth and sleek a dry skin, fight acne, and regulate the heart rate.
· Sodium: aids body’s metabolism and maintain fluids balance between the cells and the environment.
· Calcium: plays an important role in protecting cells.
· Strontium: prevents itching and soothes irritation in case of skin infection that may result from a regular use of synthetic cosmetic products.
· Bromine: has soothing and healing powers for the skin.