Dr Nona Gonseen Tea
The modern life exposes us to increased levels of toxins and chemicals that destruct the inherent detoxifying mechanisms of the human body.
Accumulations of toxins and damaging chemicals in the human body are sometimes related to metabolic disorders, tiredness, increased vulnerability to diseases as well as acceleration of the aging process.
Halo Gonseen contains a mixture of high quality and essential ingredients to support the cleansing process.
The TEA HALO GONSEEN is used to cleanse the organism that is polluted by unsuitable food, stress and polluted air. This miracle herbal tea has a strong positive effect on digestion, respiratory diseases, the immune and nervous systems. It has positive effects on all types of exhaustion of the organism, it supports the regeneration process and increases the ability to fight.
Dead Sea salt, Olea europaea, Ilex paraguariensis, Melissa, Calendula.oregano, marigold, lemon balm, garden chrysanthemum
CHARACTERISTICS OF TEA HALO GONSEEN :
– has antioxidant and revitalizing effects
– calms stress and nervousness
– removes toxins and harmful substances from the body
– supports stimulation of the immune system
– strengthens the body during viral diseases
All Dr. Nona products have been approved by the Ministry of Health of Israel known for its strict policy on quality product manufacturing and efficacy. They are natural, do not include animal derivatives, and have never been tested on animals.
The capsules are made from vegetable and Contains no parabens
We are Directors at Dr Nona LTD & Priority Class Members at Dr Nona Clinic Lenom
Your benefits :
Our Company Dr. Nona has set up a Cancer Aid Fund for Children
With a percentage of the Company’s Cycle.
Dead Sea Health Benefits
Dead Sea, Earth’s lowest elevation on land, attracts countless visitors for centuries. It has incredible natural healing powers. People from around the world that have problems with rheumatism, psoriasis, and arthritis enjoy the magic of the Dead Sea to relieve the pain.
Dead Sea is known as “Salt Sea” as well. It has high salt concentration, with 33.7% salinity in it (10 times higher than the Mediterranean Sea) and 26 essential minerals. A dozen of those minerals don’t even exist in any other ocean or sea. In addition, warm and sunny climate makes a wonderful atmosphere to stay and enjoy the lowest place on earth.
What Elements Make Dead Sea So Unique?
· Magnesium: assists to generate energy and to make protein synthesis.
· Zinc: stimulates collagen synthesis and improves skin elasticity, encourages cell regeneration. It helps to prevent acne by improving milk secretion. Zinc is used as an anti-inflammatory, and more.
· Potassium: helps to smooth and sleek a dry skin, fight acne, and regulate the heart rate.
· Sodium: aids body’s metabolism and maintain fluids balance between the cells and the environment.
· Calcium: plays an important role in protecting cells.
· Strontium: prevents itching and soothes irritation in case of skin infection that may result from a regular use of synthetic cosmetic products.
· Bromine: has soothing and healing powers for the skin.
· Boron: helps to relieve the symptoms of arthritis and psoriasis.