Dr Nona Facial Solaris Cream
The cream is a fantastic source of vitamin A, which slows down the aging process of the skin.
Exclusive Halo Complex™ formula allows keeping the natural characteristics of the vitamin A for a long time.
This multi-purpose moisturizer creates Collagen and Elastin fibers that assist in smoothing out the wrinkles, giving your face skin a younger look and providing protection against pigmentation and dark spots.
One of the great advantages of vitamin A is to differentiate the body cells.
It speeds up the cell regeneration pace, prevents their oxidation and slows down the aging.
Vitamin A helps the skin stay healthy by creating a new layer of fresh skin.
Applying Halo Facial Solaris Cream everyday creates a new skin layer, clears out dark spots and wrinkles.
Dead Sea salt, Vitamin A, Vitamin E, Jojoba oil, Rose Hips fruit oil, UVA/UVB filters.
Paraben free formula. Dermatologically tested for hypoallergenic and sensitive skin.
Experience the Dead Sea in your own home.
Your benefits :
We are Directors at Dr Nona LTD & Priority Class Members at Dr Nona Clinic LenoM
Our Company Dr. Nona has set up a Cancer Aid Fund for Children
With a percentage of the Company’s Cycle.
Dead Sea Health Benefits
Dead Sea, Earth’s lowest elevation on land, attracts countless visitors for centuries. It has incredible natural healing powers. People from around the world that have problems with rheumatism, psoriasis, and arthritis enjoy the magic of the Dead Sea to relieve the pain.
Dead Sea is known as “Salt Sea” as well. It has high salt concentration, with 33.7% salinity in it (10 times higher than the Mediterranean Sea) and 26 essential minerals. A dozen of those minerals don’t even exist in any other ocean or sea. In addition, warm and sunny climate makes a wonderful atmosphere to stay and enjoy the lowest place on earth.
What Elements Make Dead Sea So Unique?
· Magnesium: assists to generate energy and to make protein synthesis.
· Zinc: stimulates collagen synthesis and improves skin elasticity, encourages cell regeneration. It helps to prevent acne by improving milk secretion. Zinc is used as an anti-inflammatory, and more.
· Potassium: helps to smooth and sleek a dry skin, fight acne, and regulate the heart rate.
· Sodium: aids body’s metabolism and maintain fluids balance between the cells and the environment.
· Calcium: plays an important role in protecting cells.
· Strontium: prevents itching and soothes irritation in case of skin infection that may result from a regular use of synthetic cosmetic products.
· Bromine: has soothing and healing powers for the skin.
· Boron: helps to relieve the symptoms of arthritis and psoriasis.