Dr Nona Dynamic Cream
Dr. Nona’s “First- Aid” cream offers a range of first aid solutions for various skin conditions, such as: stings, peeling, dryness and burns.
Using Halo Dynamic Cream every day will improve the functions of your skin.
As a result, your skin will become smooth, moisturized and healthy.
The cream contains carrot oil, which is rich in vitamins and Beta-carotenes that prevent skin oxidation,
accelerate its renewal process improve skin elasticity,
Dynamic Hydrating Cream is a combination of some of the most emollient and soothing elements on Earth. Together, these wonderful properties help eliminate fine lines, fight free radicals, soothe irritations, firm, smooth, and maintain healthy-looking skin. It is a nutrient-rich, highly potent skin hydrating cream formulated with Dead Sea minerals, essential oils, and extracts. It fortifies and rebuilds damaged skin with powerful antioxidants.
Dead Sea salt, Carrot oil, Chamomile extract, Plant oil, Rosemary oil, Orange oil, Lavender oil, Jojoba oil, Aloe Vera powder.
Dynamic Hydrating Cream’s wide spectrum of action makes it an irreplaceable product for people of any age. The Cream can restore and repair older people’s skin and significantly reduce the rate of aging of younger people’s skin. Diminishing of fine lines and wrinkles, and improvement in skin’s radiance is seen if few days of use. In addition, the cream has excellent anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties, promotes rapid healing of irritated or burned skin lesions (including radiation) and helps with
minor scratches, wounds, men aftershave
skin diseases (apply on the affected area)
skin burns as thermal, chemical, etc. (apply on the affected surface)
herpes (apply on the lips and area around)
Experience the The virtues of the Dead Sea in your own home.
All Dr. Nona products have been approved by the Ministry of Health of Israel known for its strict policy on quality product manufacturing and efficacy. They are natural, do not include animal derivatives, and have never been tested on
animals. The capsules are made from vegetable and Contains no parabens
We are Directors at Dr Nona LTD & Priority Class Members at Dr Nona Clinic Lenom in Israel
Your benefits :
Our Company Dr. Nona has set up a Cancer Aid Fund for Children
With a percentage of the Company’s Cycle.
Dead Sea Health Benefits
Dead Sea, Earth’s lowest elevation on land, attracts countless visitors for centuries. It has incredible natural healing powers. People from around the world that have problems with rheumatism, psoriasis, and arthritis enjoy the magic of the Dead Sea to relieve the pain.
Dead Sea is known as “Salt Sea” as well. It has high salt concentration, with 33.7% salinity in it (10 times higher than the Mediterranean Sea) and 26 essential minerals. A dozen of those minerals don’t even exist in any other ocean or sea. In addition, warm and sunny climate makes a wonderful atmosphere to stay and enjoy the lowest place on earth.
What Elements Make Dead Sea So Unique?
· Magnesium: assists to generate energy and to make protein synthesis.
· Zinc: stimulates collagen synthesis and improves skin elasticity, encourages cell regeneration. It helps to prevent acne by improving milk secretion. Zinc is used as an anti-inflammatory, and more.
· Potassium: helps to smooth and sleek a dry skin, fight acne, and regulate the heart rate.
· Sodium: aids body’s metabolism and maintain fluids balance between the cells and the environment.
· Calcium: plays an important role in protecting cells.
· Strontium: prevents itching and soothes irritation in case of skin infection that may result from a regular use of synthetic cosmetic products.
· Bromine: has soothing and healing powers for the skin.
· Boron: helps to relieve the symptoms of arthritis and psoriasis.